- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Consulting Approach to Problem Solving
About This Course
This course is about Arrow Business Academy which is a e-learning platform where courses are recorded beforehand, together with quizzes and assignments. Therefore, the courses uploaded by the instructors on the platform, are best to use for in-class training and/or students that cannot attend physical classes, but also as homework. However, in regard to the instructors, they do not have to continuously repeat the same lecture over and over again, instead they record it one time and the video can be repeatedly be watched by the students over and over again. Hence, if something about the lecture/ course is unclear, the student can always send a question in the Q&A field to the instructor for just a reply or a meeting via Zoom meeting.
- Guideline video’s, manuals (Student and Instructor), course outline (Instructor)
- The ability for students to enter the online/offline courses anytime and anywhere when they are available. The Arrow platform is cost effectively and gives you the ability to use your time efficiently in order to focus on other things.
- This platform audience is set on teachers, student, consultants, trainers, entrepreneurs, corporations, and professionals who want to start their own digital training business. Hence, for this target group to share their knowledge with the world and students who want to gain knowledge about various subjects. Prior knowledge is not required.